Oilfield Conference is establishing media partnerships with leading global events in the Oil & Gas sector. We continue to make contact with more event organizers to form joint partnerships to promote your events.
The goal of all event organizers is to achieve a high level of attendance and develop awareness within the oil and gas sector. Visitors, our magazine subscribers and members come to Oilfield Conference because we are the number 1 on-line portal for oil and gas conferences and exhibitions. Our members are interested in your event and they can find it at Oilfield Conference. New visitors to Oilfield Conference is on the increase as we promote our website off-line and on-line with social media and good SEO techniques. New visitors viewing your event means more potential attendees and increased awareness.
We offer our partners the following:
1. Add your conference banner and description on our website with a link to your event page.
2. Mention your event in our social media network (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
3. Add your company logo to our media partners page. Your company profile is displayed when our members click on your company logo in our media partner page.
4. Present a list of all your conferences to our members on our media partner page.
5. Post your press release and event news on our conference news page.
What we ask:
1. Logo of OilfieldConference in event brochure and your media partners web page with link to your event on Oilfield Conference.
2. Two (2) press passes to cover your event.
3. Interviews with select speakers at your event.
4. Share links to your photos and video on Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Google+ images, Instagram, Dailymotion videos, and other sources.
We are aware that most event organizers have strict rules for press at their events and we intend to comply with all rules and regulations.
If you have other preferred opportunities, we are open to discuss these.